Add maps with directions to your mobile sites with this great widget. Set your destination point using the pinpoint accuracy of Long and Lat, add the address of the Long/Lat location for site visitors to see.
When running, the widget will automatically get your location but also allow you to type it in manually. Once this is complete, the visitor has the option to select directions based on driving, cycling, public transportation or walking.
With tons of customization options are bundled into the widget, the route maker widget is a great addition to your business website.
- Choose to add custom marker.
- Choose to hide zoom buttons.
- Choose to show text labels.
- Choose to show road names.
- Set initial map zoom levels.
- Set Long and Lat of destination address.
- Set main color of map.
- Add custom marker and set its color.
- Enter written address of distination.
- Set radius of directions form.
- Set colors for all form elements.
- Enter custom text for calculate route button.
- Set border width, color and border style of directions element.
- Add a direction finder to your business website.
- Route planner for mobile sites.
*Free with subscription or $9.00 purchased individually